13 September 2012

Butterflies for the Boss

I just love getting my hands dirty - sometimes.  In making this card I was reintroduced to the media of Mungyo Pastels.  The right hand side of the card was dry embossed, using the Sizzix BigShot, then a chalked up index finger was gently swirled around the impression made, gradually bringing the colour up to the depth I wanted.  Lots of control and lots of fun.


The papiers used on the card came from a set Sally Cakes bought me for my birthday from Scrappy Hollow.  "Hello" to all the very helpful ladies who work there.  The set is called Serendipity and is produced by Basic Grey.  It is full of timeless papiers reminicient of my childhood.


Happy Birthday Jenny.  Hope you had a lovely day.
 
A post on the floral chocolates, that accompanied the card, will follow shortly.



No comments:

Post a Comment