09 January 2012

Presents for the Kids

Last year in my role as a Teacher's Aide, I worked in three different classes.  There were over 70 children that I came into contact with each week and who I wanted to acknowledge at Christmas time.  This is what I came up with as a present.

Chocolate Marshmallow Pops

Giant, fluffy marshmallows (squishy like you imagined clouds to be when you were a child) that were dipped into scrumptious chocolate (melted) and then impaled onto bamboo skewers.  Each skewer had a set of three marshmallows.  Once set, I wrapped each "pop" in a cellophane bag and tied it off with some curling ribbon.  They looked amazing and the children assured me that they tasted every bit as good as they looked!

I have to confess that I did "borrow" (read steal) the idea from the San Churro store at Knox Shopping Centre.


Have you ever had to resort to the assembly line approach for reasons of mass production?

No comments:

Post a Comment