01 January 2012

Baby Jordan Christmas Day

Christmas with the Papier and Cakes is a fun and noisy day.  As previously mentioned, I am one of five children and we all have children of our own, I am even a great aunt!  Altogether we now number 30.  I know this is not the biggest gathering by far, however it is still a number to be planned for and respected.


My niece has hosted Christmas Day these past two years.  This is in honour of her third son who had the temerity to arrive two years ago on  Christmas Day.  He is called Jordan but his merciless Great Aunts call him Jesus, well I do anyway.

Thank you for opening your front door to us all dear Veronica.

This is a small gift that I put together as a thankyou for the beautiful hostess.  You may notice the star on the front of the gift card.  I cut it out using my new "toy".  The Sizzix Big Shot Diecutter was purchased at the recent Craft and Sewing Show, held at the Caulfield Racecourse.  It is great at cutting out projects that require fine detail, filigree style - stay tuned for more, I've only just warmed up.


Merry Christmas to everyone.
I do hope that you were also able to spend the day amongst the ones you love the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment