11 October 2011

The Painted Tree

I found this tree (no longer alive) earlier this year in my garden.  It was cowering behind the sauna in full shade, which probably explains why it was dead - lack of sunlight.  It was my intention at the time to imbed the plant into a pot using plaster of paris and then paint it up - all for easter - a sort of Easter Tree (think Christmas but with different ornaments).


I have only just now managed to finish plastering and painting the project, so if it wants to make an appearance as an Easter Tree that will have to wait until next year.

In the meantime, keep your eyes on this spot for how it will be embellished for Christmas - oh yes  that's right, Christmas.

Only 74 days to go!!


What are you counting down for at the moment?

1 comment:

  1. Counting down to our holiday (sadly it will be only 4 days long) next month.

    I have always liked the idea of an Easter "tree" to decorate.

    ReplyDelete