12 July 2011

A Wise Old Owl Sat on an Oak

The more he saw the less he spoke; the less he spoke, the more he heard.

Part of my daily working life involves working alongside a wonderful lady by the name of Bev.  She knows everything about how the place works.  She is the oracle.  I have so much to learn from her, not just the cogs of the machine, but how to be patient and more caring to people.  With Bev as my benchmark, I fear I have a long way to go!

Happy Birthday to you Bev!!
Bev is celebrating her birthday tomorrow.  I gave her this card just before the school holidays commenced and would like to wish her all the best for her day.

The body, wings and hat were all cut out on the Gazelle Die Cutter.  The eyes and nose were cut out using a variety of punches that I own.  The best thing about using the Funtime software that came with the Gazelle, is that I can resize my images to any size I want - making them incrementally smaller and larger.


To whom do you look for guidance?

No comments:

Post a Comment