12 December 2010

Decorating the Pigeon Hole

Oh, the stress of it all! This is by far the most fun you can have at Christmas time - creeping into the staffroom to place your gift or to decorate the pigeon hole!! It is nearly impossible to find the staffroom empty these days. There is always another teacher present planning, spying or meeting with other teachers. If this is not going on, then many of the teachers are conducting classes where they are cooking treats as final year activities.


I do not work later than 2.00pm so I do not have the option of staying back after work to complete my decorating task. That leaves only the mornings - and that means arriving before 7.15am!!!

So yes, I did have to get to work at 7.15am in order to decorate my KK's pigeon hole (we use the phrase KK interchangeably to mean the giver and the recipient of various gifts - it makes life easier).  AND I was the first one to arrive at work - aside from the cleaners!!!


Still looks like one of the Preps decorated it - sorry Preps.

Despite being early, I was still in a mad panic trying to get it decorated before anyone walked in.  To add to my stress, the snowflakes, which are on a string garland were all tangled up, which didn't leave me much time to place them beautifully around the pigeon hole.  That's the story that I'm sticking to.


PS  After the Cookies in a Jar gift, I have been tagged already as that  particular person's KK.  Doesn't take much.

No comments:

Post a Comment